Tyne United New Years Head 2017
Tyne United New Years Head 2017 - Results Published
The Tyne United / Durham University Boat Club New Years head will take place on Saturday 28th January 2017. Racing 5km upstream on the River Tyne, Scotswood to Newburn this is a perfect run up event to the BUCS Head in February.
Division 1: 10:30 (Provisional start)
MO8+, W4s, O2x/2-
OJ8+, WJ18 4x-, WJ18 4+, OJ16 4x-, OJ16 4+, OJ2X, OJ2-
W-MAS 8+, O-MAS 4x-, O-MAS 4x+, O-MAS 4-, O-MAS 4+
Division 2 1:30pm (Provisional start)
W8+, O4s, W2x/2-
JW8+, OJ18 4x-, OJ184+, WJ16 4x-, WJ16 4+, WJ2x/2-
O-MAS 8+, W-MAS 4x-, W-MAS 4x+, W-MAS 4-, W-MAS 4+
- Held under British Rowing Rules, BR Rules of Racing and RowSafe: a Guide to Good Practice in Rowing.
- Crews and coxes MUST be capable of racing in challenging conditions on a tidal river.
- Boating will commence at 9:00 am
- Entries and payments online only on BROE and will close at 12 noon Sat 21st January 2017.
- Entries will be limited to 65 per division for safety reasons.
- Fees: £7.50 per seat, coxes free.
- TURC / DUBC New Year's Head (672 Downloads)
- Race Procedures and Emergency Procedures (293 Downloads)
- Tyne Map (334 Downloads)
- Tyne Safety Code (234 Downloads)
- TURC_NYH_2017_Final_Draw.pdf (633 Downloads)
- TURC_NYH_2017_Final_Draw.xlsx (376 Downloads)
- Instructions_to_crews_and_coxes_2017-1.pdf (276 Downloads)
- TURC_DUBC_NYH_Start_Finish_Plan_2017.pdf (279 Downloads)
- TURC_NYH_2017_Revised_Results.pdf (286 Downloads)
- TURC_NYH_2017_Revised_Results.xlsx (233 Downloads)
View the embedded image gallery online at: