Come and check us out!
Sign up for one of our popular Learn to Row Courses
We can guarantee that;
- You will find it stupidly rewarding when you get it right
- You will start to bore your family and friends about how great it is
- You will not be able look a stretch of water and not want to row on it
- Your body shape will change
- Fitness and flexibility will improve
- You realise that no one at your local gym knows how to use an ergo (rowing machine) properly
- You will begin to think that wearing Lycra is completely normal
We run several courses throughout the year so why not sign up and join a bunch of very committed and enthusiastic people who love tea, coffee and cake and embrace whatever the weather throws at them.
How much does it cost?
The cost is £100.00 per person to include all coaching costs there are daytime and evening courses available. You will need to be able to swim though - health and safety and all that.
Evening Adult Learn to Row
- Thursday 16 March 2017 to 4 May 2017
Once you have completed the Learn to Row course and we have you hooked, you will hone your skills within our Development programmes and upon graduation you will be invited to join the Club. If you choose to take our Enhanced Development programme you will be, upon completion, integrated into one of our Squads.