Come and check us out!
Don't miss out, sign up today.
We can guarantee that;
- You will find it stupidly rewarding when you get it right
- You will start to bore your family and friends about how great it is
- You will not be able look a stretch of water and not want to row on it
- Your body shape will change
- Fitness and flexibility will improve
- You realise that no one at your local gym knows how to use an ergo (rowing machine) properly
- You will begin to think that wearing Lycra is completely normal
We run twol courses per year so why not sign up and join a bunch of very committed and enthusiastic people who love tea, coffee and cake and embrace whatever the weather throws at them.
How much does it cost?
The cost is £120.00 per person to include all coaching costs there are daytime and evening courses available. You will need to be able to swim though - health and safety and all that.
Evening Adult Learn to Row
- 24 March 2019, Tuesday evenings 6.00pm - 8.00pm, runs eight consecutive weeks. We recommend being able to attend at least six sessions. Please express interest via our online form stating which evening you prefer.
- 26 March 2019, Thursday evenings 6.00pm - 8.00pm, runs eight consecutive weeks. We recommend being able to attend at least six sessions. Please express interest via our online form stating which evening you prefer.
Once you have completed the Learn to Row course there will be an opportunity to hone your skills within one of our Development programmes. Upon satisfactory completion of this course you will be invited to join the Club. If you choose to take our Enhanced Development programme you will be, upon completion be integrated into one of our Squads.