Current Covid-19 Status
Message from our Chair
As you might guess, a number of us have been reviewing the Club's position. We have also been discussing the situation with our friends at TARC to ensure that we co-ordinate our approach.
I can now confirm that we have decided to suspend all Club activities with immediate effect, There will be no further Club sessions on the water, so tomorrow' sessions are cancelled.
The Committee is meeting ( by phone) on Monday night and will discuss what further steps we need to take in order to run and protect the Club during this time and further updates and information will follow when we have them, so please bear with us.
If you have any questions in the meantime then please feel free , as ever, to contact any member of the Committee or Jill and Capt or Jonty as Vice- Capt.
We would welcome all suggestions as to how we can all keep fit, keep in touch and remember how to row when we get back on the water.